Data Integrity Specialist
With 9 legacy brands, Camsing Global, LLC has become one of the largest suppliers in the promotional products industry. Through a large network of distributors, we provide Fortune 500 companies with all the items they need to stand out in today's marketplace. It's an exciting time here and one that you can become a part of. Visit our website for more information, www.camsingglobal.com.
The Data Integrity Specialist is responsible for data integrity and data related setup within the company product database. Also provides basic desktop support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter and update product related data into ERP system
- Manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy
- Compile, sort, filter, and verify accuracy of data
- Review incoming documents for completeness, accuracy, and other potential missing items or problems in processing
- Resolve problems with missing or questionable data
- Provide desktop support for multiuser environment
- Correction of any equipment malfunction (printers, copiers, etc)
- Other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
Education and Skills Required:
- Associates degree in Information Technology or related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong accuracy typing/data entry skills
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in Desktop Support and Desktop Administration coupled with great customer service
- Excellent computer and technical skills (Microsoft Office, Windows Networks, Access) and proficiency using various software systems
- Basic understanding of networking, server administration and internet troubleshooting
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet or exceed deadlines and maintain flexibility in a dynamic, fast-paced, service oriented environment.
- Ability to produce accurate results with a sense of accountability for assigned projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must and able to demonstrate professionalism.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Diligent about deadlines and following up
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
Qualified candidates, please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org